With a focus on the newest conservation-related products and technologies available, this year’s Forum Tradeshow is not to be missed. From innovation in lighting to information technology, we’re helping to make an impact.
Come learn about the latest energy-efficient technologies at the Tradeshow Lunch. The lunch features local cuisine and provides attendees with the opportunity to connect with old friends, peers and leading industry experts from across North America.
The Tradeshow Reception is the 2013 Forum’s must-attend social event. Develop your conservation network and connect with Tradeshow exhibitors while you enjoy a selection of tasty food and refreshments from local growers. Also, it’s a great time to learn about the latest technologies at the Tradeshow.
- With a solid strategic energy management plan and company-wide initiatives, CN embodies energy efficiency.
- In 2011 and 2012, CN achieved a 10 percent energy reduction each year (surpassing their five per cent target), largely due to low-cost/no-cost operational measures and behaviour changes.
- CN’s corporate-wide Employee Engagement Program called ecoConnexions tracks energy and greenhouse gas reductions.
- In 2014, CN will launch its Energy Management Information System to provide a best in class monitoring and reporting process.
- CN’s Energy Manager, Hamid Kazmi, was a finalist for a 2012 Power Smart Excellence Award.